Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sweet sweet boy just for you, Miss Michelle!

Elliott had a good day. He is now drug free, they took him off the methadone last night. It was a bit of a rough day in the unit (don't fear, nothing to do with our sweet guy), I will have to write about that much later.

I have left the med center for the night. Can you believe it?! Due to chaos in the unit, I neglected to add my name to the RMH list. Sleeping in a recliner then napping during the day did not seem like a good plan since I really need my sleep... Because rumor has it that Elliott will be moving to 15 tomorrow!

Also, I had my 1st real mommy moment: Elliott peed through his diaper, blanket, and bedding- twice in a row!

Here are a few pics:



















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment