Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Saturday, July 23, 2011

So stinking proud! With pics

Elliott had a fantastic morning! He ate 41cc by mouth! His goal feed volume is 44cc! So awesome! And we installed the car seat and put him in the car seat! I will repose this entry when I add the pics! So many exclamation points, so much progress! We are headed back to the homestead to get his/ our room ready, since Mark has to leave on Monday and won't be able to be here when Elliott goes home. I am just going to take a moment to say what s great daddy he is. I am so grateful for all of his hard work with grad school, work, and the clay studio. I know leaving Elliott and I is incredibly difficult for him, I look forward to a time when we are all nesting together.

Thank you great auntie Jill and uncle Bob, Ross, Veronica and Bobby! I love my owl snugly blankie!


Oh I really do t know about this....


I did it! I survived being strapped in!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment