Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Back in momma's arms!

It took me a minute to take in my new surroundings.



I'm just going to take a good look at you, momma.



Oh yes, I do think I remember you.



I'm so accustomed to staring blankly at my warmer above me. Well, yes, momma, you do read to me and show me the pictures. So I'm used to looking at the warmer and picture books. I think I prefer looking at you, though. And I can't wait to see daddy again! (aw, isn't he a sweet boy?)



I also wasn't sure about this thing everyone keeps shoving in my mouth... But it is better than the stuff they shoved up my nose!


Yeah, I think i like this thing, afterall. It's oddly soothing!


All is right with the world now that I am swaddled and snuggled with mommy!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Those are the best pictures ever!!!! Ya'll make me cry.....sweet baby boy...and beautiful mama....I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's been a long journey for you all but I'm sure now he's back in your arms he will improve much quicker and that first ride in the car seat home is getting near and nearer !!!!!
    Love to you both

    ReplyDelete