Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh my, such a good boy!

First let me say my posts have been text light due to my extremely long fingernails (compared to usual for me). I haven't clipped them since a week before I had Elliott! Anyway, I have constant typing errors with this dang touch keypad on my phone.

Next, Elliott has finished all of his bottles! I just spoke to the resident and they are going to let me increase his feeds by mouth from 4 times to 6 times a day! So he will only be getting 2 NG feeds per day! One step closer to bidding good riddance to the ng tube!







I just love looking at my mobile!





His bib was put swiftly to work! He had it on maybe 5 minutes before testing it out.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment