Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's looking like a NICU Wednesday!

Meant to upload this last night.

So, tomorrow morning (provided Elliott's tummy handles his feeds) we will be moving to the NICU level 3 step down unit. No bed in the room, (not likely a private room, though I requested an isolation room to isolate Elliott from germs, since most parents and visitors don't feel the need to wash or sanitize their hands) but good support for feeding.

Our sweet little creepy sleeper. If only I could Photoshop laser beams coming out of his eyes then he would look just like the Southern Oracle! What movie from my youth am I referencing?





Hi friends!


Excellent.


I love YOU!


Hello? Hello? Can I call you back, mom's taking my picture.


Doesn't he have the sweetest baby shoulder? Oh my goodness!





I'm gearing up for a bit of a fit..,


I really think I may throw that fit now...


I can't decide whether I want to yawn or cry, I'll do both!


Oh yes, this is quite entertaining.


Quite entertaining, indeed.


Um, I'm unhappy about something...





Yawn yawn yawn


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Fannin St,Houston,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment