Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NICU Day 1

I might love the NICU. I feel like a real mom! Changing diapers, feeding (he is still just practicing), checking his NG tube placement and residual, changing syringes on the NG tube pump, and pushing meds, I am finally getting the opportunity to take care of my little boy!

I got a Ronald McDonald room tonight, and I get to do the 3 am feed! Woohoo!

Hi mom! I'm awake!



What?! Daddy's coming tomorrow?


I'm so excited!


Do you think I'll get to snuggle with him? I am really looking forward to that, I remember loving it when he snuggled me!


He does want to cuddle me? Oh hooray! I love my daddy so much!


What time should I expect him? Oh my I better rest up!














Here are pictures from the scrapbook/ brag book that I made today using pictures taken by and materials provided by volunteers:






I was in a hurry, and it's hard to take pictures in this lighting so please excise the glare. I know it's awful.











Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment