Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

E Day Eve

He's almost here. Mark and I have been busy crossing things off our pre- E to do list. Curtains are hung. Holes have been drilled for the mobile. Bottles are sterilized. Diapers are washed and stacked neatly. Quilt is completed and hanging on the wall. Crib mattress is on it's way. There are many other tasks on the list that were not accomplished, but now it is time to focus on the most important item on the list: Elliott.

I called Labor and Delivery this afternoon, as instructed, to confirm my arrival time. Unfortunately (or fortunately), there was a small issue. I was not actually scheduled to come in today. Evidently, there was a computer error. I am to call back after 7 pm to get an estimate for when they will take me tonight.

We are in the car, headed to meet my in- laws at D'Amico's for a light pre-birthing meal.

It's after 7pm. I suppose I should call Labor & Delivery now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment