Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Daddy's 1st Diaper change

Mark is pretty proud of the fact that his very 1st diaper change was on his very 1st little boy. He says, "I saved myself for him!" I love my husband.

Enjoy the photographic retrospective.

Warning: does contain graphic images.

"Okay, let's do this. Little man, please try not to pee on me. If you do, it's okay."





Mark is receiving step by step instruction from Elliott's girlfriend, Michelle (she's his awesome day nurse).





Prep work.





Opening the special present...




"Am I doing this right?" Mark is a very conscientious student.









"This stuff really sticks to his skin!"



Hmmm... This may be blackmail material later...














"That's it? I always thought diaper changing was so complicated!"




Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment