Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is the summer really over?

Elliott has surpassed the 7 lb mark! He weighed in at 7 lbs 2 oz at the pediatrician's office on Monday! Elliott's pediatrician is happy with his growth and he is right on target, developmentally. I can hardly believe he will be 8 weeks tomorrow!

Here he is just after his vaccines. He was such a trooper!






Tuesday, I started work. The upside (aside from the obvious VERY helpful paycheck and satisfaction of impacting the lives of young kiddoes) is that Mark gets the opportunity to hang out with and care for Elliott without my intervening. He and Elliott are developing their groove. It's so sweet.

Oh my, oh my, oh my it was so difficult to leave this little guy:











Sorry so light on the pictures. I have tried to catch several shots, but by the time I unlock my phone (my work email required I put a password on my phone, very secure and very inconvenient) the moment is over.

See my new passy?




Check out this baby clothes bouquet from the beautiful Miss Watercutter!






Goodnight friends. Notice my hat fits my head!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment