Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Monday, February 6, 2012

Keep the Beat!

If you haven't already heard, the Keep the Beat Walk, benefitting the It's My Heart Foundation, is going to be a blast! We have assembled a fantastic team of friends and family and are seeking more members and donors!

To join our team (the walk is free!) or donate, go to www.ktbwalks.org/teams/Elliott

Also, we are ordering Elliott's Entourage t-shirts. The design can be seen here:

http://www.ooshirts.com/d/48005293

The shirts are 15.00, and nearly 50% of the cost goes to the It's My Heart Foundation. I had planned to place the order tonight, but I missed the window. I will be placing the order tomorrow. If you would like a t-shirt, please comment, text, or email me your size. We are paying for the shirts up front, so we will be taking cash, checks or paypal for payment. Unfortunately, I could not afford to get youth or infant sizes, as there would be little room for donation. I am ordering one for Elliott, and cutting out the design to appliqué on an infant onesie.

No comments:

Post a Comment