Elliott Hampton

Elliott Hampton
Elliott Hampton

Sunday, September 18, 2011

He's a growing boy!

It's always a happy Sunday when I wake up with my husband and little boy! It is just plain blissful. This morning, we played with E, made cinnamon rolls, lattes, and finished this project:



I am a happy mama.

It has been a stressful week at work. As predicted by my mentor, I want to quit every other day, which are usually the days I am not at NHE (my Alma mater elementary). I am busy every minute of every day, and often am not able to leave the school grounds until after 5:30. To top it off, each week my T/Th assignment changes. I must interject that I love the children, they are just wonderful- each and every one of them. Anyway, I am really trying to be a flexible team player, but just between you and me, it's rather unnerving. But as a very wise woman (thank you, Michelle) told me, I have to leave work in the car (or on my bicycle), lest I go nuts. This week I resolve to walk out the door as close as possible to 3:20 and spend time with my beautiful son.

Moving on...

Can you believe our dear E weighs 9 lbs 7.5 oz!! That is as of Thursday, I wonder what he will weigh tonight!
****BREAKING NEWS****
UPDATE: Elliott weighed in at 9 lbs 12 oz!

I haven't had a chance to take many pics lately, but here are a few taken yesterday during out outing to the Tomball Art Walk:













Yum beefy cheek!








Hooray rain!



































Look at me in my bumbo chair!









I like to gnaw on Sophie giraffe.











No comments:

Post a Comment