Can you believe our Elliott is already 11 months!?
I have written several posts that have been lost when uploading. I am hoping this one will actually go through. :)
What's new with our guy?
1. He weighs 18.5 lbs and is 30 inches tall!
2. He is crawling and cruising. He lives to play his physical therapist's game of "throw the toy and chase after it." he threw his ball and blocks and chased them all over his Aunt Lauren's apartment last weekend. I think she may have video. I'll try to get her to post it here.
3. Oh he has the cutest wave! And if you're luck he will tell you "hi." He says mama, dada, ba (ball).
4. He has two front bottom teeth, and is working on his 2 front top teeth. They are just the cutest! He is so interested in teeth now that he has a couple. He wants to reach into everyone's moth to check out their grills!
5. His cardiologist is super pleased with him. Right ventricle is still small, but e is managing well. We will continue the wait and see game. Great news!
6. He has surgery with urology scheduled for June 4th. Elliott's CV anesthesiologist will be in the room, and I cannot begin to express how grateful I am that Dr. H agreed to administer anesthesia. It is nice to know someone with first-hand knowledge of E's case will be in the room.
Posting this now. More to come. love to you all!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone